POSITION VACANT, Brisbane:
Management Rights Couple for New Large Inner City Development
$ 110,000 annum
Full Time Management employment, Woolloongabba QLD
Experienced on-site management couple required for large off-the-plan residential complex.
The package includes an annual salary plus a two-bedroom managers unit. The successful applicant must be prepared to commit to a long-term role.
The role is supervisory and duties include office and property management, Body Corporate interaction and supervision of common area maintenance and cleaning.
The Resident Managers will be responsible for ensuring the company’s adherence to Caretaking and Letting Agreements. To this end, the resident managers’ ability to communicate with the Body Corporate Committee, lot owners, tenants and staff forms a vital part of the position.
The Resident Managers will work directly with staff to develop and maintain operational based work schedules, as well as various audits and analysis of on-site operations in order to maintain efficiency. The managers must have a strong understanding of cost management but also understand that excellent presentation of the property is essential.
• Demonstrate Leadership - Utilise interpersonal and communication skills to lead and encourage others, advocate sound financial/business decision making, demonstrate honesty/integrity and lead by example.
• Exceed Customer Expectations - Provide support to staff in order to achieve service levels that are above the expectations of the Body Corporate, lot owners and tenants.
• Superior Communication Skills - Interaction with the Body Corporate Committee, attendance at meetings, sourcing of quotes for Body Corporate common area maintenance and repairs.
• Manage Daily Operations - Manage day-to-day functioning of staff tasks while providing regular updates of schedules and progress to the parties involved. Streamline operational procedures through efficient use of programs, systems and internal processes. Provide progress reports to the company on a regular basis. Supervise external contractors and maintain service contracts.
• Organise, Plan and Prioritise Work - Develop specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish the work schedules.
• Acts and Regulations: Full knowledge and understanding of the various Acts relating to the Management Rights Industry.
• Maintenance of building records and registers.
• Systems and software: Proficiency with trust account rental software, including providing detailed financial reports to the company.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience is essential and the successful applicants will be required to live on-site. Key assets which are necessary in the successful applicants are:
• Superior communication skills,
• Excellent time management and team coordination skills,
• The ability to produce comprehensive building manager's reports and business reports,
• Experience with trust account software systems,
• A professional and well presented demeanour,
• The ability to manage and work within a team environment,
• Current restricted letting licence.