2 Bedroom Apartment with Breathtaking Hinterland Views
Apartment rental property, Southport QLD
Open for inspection - Call to book your appointment - 2 bedroom furnished and unfurnished luxury apartments available from rent at Allegra Southport.
This stunning 2 bedroom plus study nook apartment is now available to inspect in a prestige building centrally located in Southport. The apartment is immaculately presented, and includes 1 under cover carapace in a secure park.
Finished with high-end products and beautifully furnished by Noble House design this apartment comprises of 2 queen size bedrooms with large walk through wardrobe's into master size ensuite's. The apartment also features full height windows to maximise sun, fresh air and views.
The kitchen, dining and living area flows out onto your private balcony fitted with privacy screens . The apartment has a large air conditioning unit in the main area to keep the whole apartment cool. The kitchen has top end appliances stone bench tops and a electric cook top. The laundry includes fisher and paykel dryer.
Allegra Southport Living:
Awarded Gold Coasts Best Residential Building 2018, Allegras high-end finishes, prime location and inviting amenities make this building the perfect place to call home.
* 2 bedroom unfurnished apartments available - Stunning hinterland view
ALLEGRA PROPERTY FEATURES:
- Resident Access to the: Sunrise BBQ Terrace, Residents Lounge and Sunset BBQ Terrace
- Superior onsite Management with office at front entry
- Private and secure basement parking for residents
- Secure Access to building and apartment levels with CCTV security
140m Bus Stop
400m Gold Coast Aquatic Centre
450m Light rail
450m Australia Fair
500m Broadwater Parklands
700m St Hildas
3km TSS (The Southport School)
4km Griffith University
* Photos are of a styled apartments in Allegra, floor plan of apartment has been displayed in images
- Category: Apartment
- Details: 2 2 1
- Rent: $525
- Bond: $2100
- Available From: 20 November, 2020
- Pets Allowed: No
- Air Conditioned
28-Nov-2020 10:00AM to 11:00AM
27-Nov-2020 04:00PM to 05:00PM
26-Nov-2020 10:00AM to 11:00AM
25-Nov-2020 04:00PM to 05:00PM
24-Nov-2020 04:00PM to 05:00PM