SPACIOUS & PRIVATE WITH GRASSED YARD
$530 Avail 05/06/2021
Townhouse rental property, Everton Hills QLD
BY PRIVATE INSPECTION OR OPEN HOMES AS LISTED.
Letting in plenty of natural light and offering a relaxed contemporary style, this private and generously proportioned residence is a fine example of modern living in a prime lifestyle locale. Tastefully appointed throughout, where a neutral colour palette combined with oversized floor tiles enhance a bright open-plan living/dining zone. A sleek kitchen features quality appliances, plenty of cabinet space and stone bench tops servicing the living and dining area, where stacking glass sliding doors open out onto a private courtyard, the ideal space to unwind or entertain.
* Thoughtfully configured over 2 levels with plenty of storage space.
* 1 remote lock-up garage with an enclosed carport as well.
* 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite.
* Fans in all rooms with air conditioning to the main living area and main bedroom.
* Boutique complex in a private setting, brilliantly located close to all amenities.
* Lap pool with BBQ area, great for weekends.
* Low Body Corporate fees, on-site manager
* NBN FTTP - Internet - makes working from home or gaming a breeze.
Everton Hills is close to local schools, playgrounds, and recreation areas, including Bunyaville State Forest, James Drysdale Recreational Park, Pine Hills Park, and Keperra Country Golf Club. Two major dining precincts are under development just 3 minutes away in Everton Park, while Westfield Chermside, Brookside, and Arana Hills Plaza are a short drive away.
Excellent public transport, hospitals, child care centres and schools are close by, together with local parks, sports fields, and nature trails. Grovely Train Station is an easy 4-minute drive, linking to the Brisbane CBD and airports, and a local bus service also operates direct routes to the City. The areas major employer, Gallipoli Barracks, is less than 10 minutes away.
Everton Hills form part of the established Hills District in Brisbanes north-west, with access to leading education, health, retail, and lifestyle infrastructure. Moreton Bay Regional Council has identified Everton Hills as a Next Generation Neighbourhood, due to its proximity to existing and future retail centres, employment areas, and community facilities.
- Category: Townhouse
- Details: 3 2 2
- Rent: $530 Avail 05/06/2021
- Bond: $2120
- Available From: 5 June, 2021
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Air Conditioned
04-May-2021 04:00PM to 04:15PM