TOWNHOME, PLENTY OF GREEN SPACE
Available 16th July $580/wk
Townhouse rental property, Everton Hills QLD
Everton Breeze is a near new boutique development. Featuring quality, modern fittings & fixtures and whole-house air conditioning, all in a fantastic bushland setting, this is a property you will love to come home to.
Application Link: https://www.theonsitemanager.com.au/townhouse-for-rent/EvertonHills-QLD-21096378
- white interior palette compliments the property's space and style
- well-appointed kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and insinkerator
- open plan lounge & dining sensibly tiled for convenient living
- three generous sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
- air conditioned throughout plus additional ceiling fans in bedrooms
- thick, soft & luxurious carpet in stairwell & upstairs
- king-size master bedroom features stylish ensuite with large corner shower
- master bedroom opens out onto upstairs balcony
- queen-size second and third bedrooms
- large family-friendly main bathroom with shower-over-bath
- private courtyard with covered outdoor patio well suited for entertaining
- room for two cars with remote control garage and additional driveway park
- save electricity with hi-tech heat pump hot water system
- NBN Fibre-to-the-Premises = Ultra-fast internet
An excellent position for convenience to shopping, schools and transport.
- 2km to shopping at Arana Hills Plaza, Leagues Club, Gyms
- 2.2km to trains at Grovely station
- 2km to Grovely State Primary School
- 3km to Mitchelton State High School
- Five childcare centres within 2km
- 7km to Enoggera Army Reserve & Barracks
Please call to discuss any questions and arrange your inspection.
Everton Hills Advertising Blurb: is close to local schools, playgrounds, and recreation areas, including Bunyaville State Forest, James Drysdale Recreational Park, Pine Hills Park, and Keperra Country Golf Club. Two major dining precincts are under development just 3 minutes away in Everton Park, while Westfield Chermside, Brookside, and Arana Hills Plaza are a short drive away.
Excellent public transport, hospitals, child care centres and schools are close by, together with local parks, sports fields, and nature trails. Grovely Train Station is an easy 4-minute drive, linking to the Brisbane CBD and airports, and a local bus service also operates direct routes to the City. The areas major employer, Gallipoli Barracks, is less than 10 minutes away.
Everton Hills forms part of the established Hills District in Brisbanes north-west, with access to leading education, health, retail, and lifestyle infrastructure. Moreton Bay Regional Council has identified Everton Hills as a Next Generation Neighbourhood, due to its proximity to existing and future retail centres, employment areas, and community facilities.
PLEASE NOTE FOR INSPECTIONS:
Consolidated Property Management QLD operates on an inspection registration system for both Open For Inspections and By Appointment Inspections.
To register and to receive notifications, click on the dark Request an inspection button below.
Our online inspection booking system requires all registered tenants to confirm their bookings for our staff to attend the inspection.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING:
ANYBODY INSPECTING THE PROPERTY MUST BE REGISTERED PRIOR TO THE INSPECTION .
SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE EXERCISED AND ANY DIRECTIONS GIVEN BY CPM QLD STAFF MUST BE FOLLOWED.
WE ENCOURAGE ATTENDING PARTIES TO KEEP TO A MAXIMUM OF 2 X PEOPLE.
WHILE WE ENDEAVOUR TO SHOW EVERYONE THROUGH THE PROPERTY DURING THE DESIGNATED TIME. THIS MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE ON THE DAY IF TIME DOES NOT PERMIT.
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF FURTHER INSPECTION TIMES WHEN AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE UNWELL OR HAVE ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND.
1) Do not rely on the above statements or representation as factual because these particulars do not form part of any tenancy agreement. They are not intended to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever concerning the property, and any intending lessee should satisfy themself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the same.
2) The photographs illustrate parts of the property as were apparent at the time taken and may be indicative only.
3) Any areas, maps, measurements or distances are approximate.
- Category: Townhouse
- Details: 3 2 2
- Rent: Available 16th July $580/wk
- Bond: $2320
- Available From: 16 July, 2022
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Air Conditioned
02-Jul-2022 09:00AM to 09:30AM