Excellent spacious Unit with Views
Stunning River views
Unit real estate, Bowen Hills QLD
Renovated Unit on Bowen Hills with exceptionally large sized lounge living space with air con, great views
* Main bedroom with ensuite & WIR
* 2nd Bedroom with BIR
* Main Bathroom off hallway
* Separate 2nd WC
* Excellent kitchen plenty of storage
* Extra large lounge area with beautiful timber flooring
* Big balcony & great views out to River covering Portside, Hamiton & Gateway Bridge
* Under building lock up Secure car space
* Storage cupboard also in gated car park under building
We are next to 2 Major bus routes & train Station which are all within 5 min walk to access work in or out of the city.
Direct car access to the ICB & Airport link servicing either side of Brisbane river.
Gasworks Shopping & Cafe precinct, James St, The Emporium, Homemaker City, Aldi, IGA all within a 12 min walk
RBWH and the CBD just 1.25 klms away.
This secure gated complex has:
* 3.5 acres of landscaped gardens
* 2 Pools
* 2 BBQ's
* Tennis court
* Experienced On-site managers.
This unit provides great lifestyle living, has a very direct view of the river to enjoy from your large balcony with easy access to work, shopping and play.
We are On-site every day to inspect by appointment just email or call us, or come to our open for inspection on Saturday 10.00am to 11.00am .
- Category: Unit
- Details: 2 2 1
- Price: Stunning River views
- Area: 0m2
- Air Conditioned
- Tennis Court
How much does the property return in rent per year.
How much does the property return after all management expenses are deducted.
The percentage of the Asking Price that the property delivers in Gross Return each year.
Some managers offer a guaranteed rental return. If applicable, this will be detailed above.
How much is charged as a management fee.
Some holiday properties have cleaning and linen costs to be considered. If so, the costs may be detailed above.
Some holiday properties are required to have foxtel and internet in order to be let. If so, the costs may be detailed above.
31-Oct-2020 09:30AM to 11:00AM