Style and Sophistication in Allisee Complex with Stunning Views
Unit real estate, Hollywell QLD
This stunning apartment on the fourth flor in Maricel building sure has the WOW factor. Relax on your balcony and enjoy your view of the Broadwater and Marina. Everything about this apartment has a homely feel which is elegant in design and optimising the open plan living space and modern kitchen.
- 3 large bedrooms and extra large master with double vanity ensuite and WIR with views of the Broadwater
- Kitchen has all the modern appliances, stone benchtops, kitchen nook and large butlers pantry and gas cooktop
- Open plan living and dining that flows seamlessly on to the protected balcony
- Separate Study and Laundry
- Ducted airconditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- C-bus lighting with customised programs for entry and exit
- 2 secure carparks and storage in basement
- Gated secure complex with beautiful manicured gardens
- Pet friendly and onsite managers
- Resort style facilities which include: 3 pools, spa, gym, tennis court, BBQ areas, function room, steam room and library
- Size: 198m2
If you are wanting to live the lifestyle and be right on the beach than this is your opportunity to make the move. Very close to shopping centres, restaurants, cafes, schools, medical centres and bus transport at complex entry.
Do not hesitate to call the listing Agent to arrange an inspection.
- Category: Unit
- Details: 3 2 2
- Price: $1,525,000
- Area: 198m2
- Air Conditioned
- Tennis Court
How much does the property return in rent per year.
How much does the property return after all management expenses are deducted.
The percentage of the Asking Price that the property delivers in Gross Return each year.
Some managers offer a guaranteed rental return. If applicable, this will be detailed above.
How much is charged as a management fee.
Some holiday properties have cleaning and linen costs to be considered. If so, the costs may be detailed above.
Some holiday properties are required to have foxtel and internet in order to be let. If so, the costs may be detailed above.
25-Sep-2021 11:00AM to 12:00PM
18-Sep-2021 12:30PM to 01:00PM