Huge Price Reduction for Allisee Villa
Villa real estate, Hollywell QLD
Allisee is a beautiful location - set halfway between Paradise Point and Runaway Bay which is right on the beachfront and without a doubt one of the best private harbor front properties on the Northern Gold Coast. This Villa is very spacious and has outdoor alfresco area with timber decking to entertain your friends. This Villa has a strong history of tenancy for current owner.
- 3 generous bedrooms and main with WIR and ensuite
- Spacious open plan living and dining which open to a courtyard and timber entertaining deck which is exclusive use
- Open plan kitchen with stone bench top, natural gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Designated study nook upstairs
- Main bathroom upstairs and powder room downstairs
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Fully fenced backyard and pet friendly complex
- Double garage with storage
- Resort style facilities which include: 3 Pools, Spa, Gym, Steam Room, Tennis Court, BBQ Areas, Sauna, Function Room and Library
- Size: 219m2
Allisee complex is a short distance to Paradise Point Village which caters for all amenities and a short drive to Runaway Bay Shopping Centre. This is a stunning complex north of Surfers Paradise so do not hesitate to call the agent to arrange an inspection.
- Category: Villa
- Details: 3 3 2
- Price: $660,000
- Area: 0m2
- Air Conditioned
- Tennis Court
How much does the property return in rent per year.
How much does the property return after all management expenses are deducted.
The percentage of the Asking Price that the property delivers in Gross Return each year.
Some managers offer a guaranteed rental return. If applicable, this will be detailed above.
How much is charged as a management fee.
Some holiday properties have cleaning and linen costs to be considered. If so, the costs may be detailed above.
Some holiday properties are required to have foxtel and internet in order to be let. If so, the costs may be detailed above.
21-Mar-2020 11:00AM to 11:30AM
15-Mar-2020 11:00AM to 11:30AM
14-Mar-2020 11:00AM to 11:30AM
07-Mar-2020 10:30AM to 11:00AM
29-Feb-2020 10:30AM to 11:00AM
22-Feb-2020 10:30AM to 11:15AM
16-Feb-2020 10:30AM to 11:00AM
09-Feb-2020 11:00AM to 11:30AM
08-Feb-2020 01:30PM to 02:15PM