Great Location in CBD! Enjoy your life and convience all in ONE!
$520 p/w Great Location For 2Bed + 1Study + 2Bath
Apartment rental property, Brisbane City QLD
Don't miss this lovely chance! $520 Per Week for a good size of 2 beds + 2 baths + 1studio + 1 car space.
This 2 bedrooms UNFURNISHED apartment has plenty of space and style. With views to the river, you can relax on the balcony and watch the passing parade. This contemporary apartment has all the features and more that you would expect from a modern inner-city residential complex.
The Unit features include-
- Open plan lounge/dining area
- Well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Quantum Quartz benchtops and glass splashbacks
- Master bedroom with open plan ensuite (separate bath & shower) & access to the main balcony
- Reverse Cycle ducted air conditioning throughout the apartment
The Complex Facilities include:
- Leisure Pool
- Lap Pool
- Heated SPA
- Sauna Room
- BBQ, indoor & outdoor entertaining areas
Situated close to the city and the Brisbane river walkway Palace Barracks entertainment precinct, Caxton Street restaurants and cafes, and Coles just a short walk up the road
Park Road restaurants and cafes, alongside Milton and Roma Street train station and a number of gyms are also conveniently nearby.
If you are interested in this unit please contact the on-site manager for inspections, call today on 07 3236 2206 during below hours. NON SMOKERS ONLY.
Monday to Friday: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm & 02:00 pm to pm
Saturday: 09:00 am to 11:00 am.
Please kindly buzz the intercom 1010 and press bell to enter our complex for inspection.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature.
- Category: Apartment
- Details: 2 2 1
- Rent: $520 p/w Great Location For 2Bed + 1Study + 2Bath
- Bond: $2080
- Available From: 27 September, 2021
- Pets Allowed: No
- Air Conditioned
14-Aug-2021 09:15AM to 09:30AM
07-Aug-2021 09:15AM to 09:30AM
11-Aug-2021 02:00PM to 02:15PM
04-Aug-2021 02:00PM to 02:15PM
28-Jul-2021 02:00PM to 02:15PM
31-Jul-2021 09:15AM to 09:30AM