Contemporary Inner-City Living Outstanding location & outlook Everything right on your door step
unfurnished $420/wk with large balcony
Apartment rental property, East Brisbane QLD
The Wellington is a fairly new boutique development consisting of beautifully appointed apartments that combine trendy inner-city living with modern sophistication.
Boasting open plan internal designs that are 13% LARGER than the average inner-city apartment, the elegant free-flowing floor plans are complemented by a choice of either carpet or beautiful timber-look floors. Enjoy stylish stainless steel Bosche Appliances and fully ducted air-conditioning or enjoy the Queensland climate on your choice of either a large entertainer balcony or extra-large private courtyard.
- Large windows providing natural light and ventilation
- Sleek, functional kitchens with polished stone benchtops
- Bosche appliances including oven, cooktop and dishwasher
- Entertainer balconies that blend indoor and outdoor living and ample natural light.
- Multiple outdoor BBQ entertainment areas with lounges, daybeds and sun loungers
- Resident pool and cabana with stunning CBD views.
- Enjoy a growing retail precinct right on your doorstep
- Walking distance to groceries, cafes, schools, public transport
- Only 1.5km to Southbank and under 2km to the CBD
East Brisbane is an affluent and historic inner-city suburb containing parks, leafy streets but also busier areas that continue to emerge and bring about a trendy urban edge.
Enjoy excellent public transport options and an abundance of some of Brisbane's best amenities only a stone throw away. Coles supermarket, numerous restaurants, cafes, pubs, parks and schools (including East Brisbane State School and Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie)) are all within a few minutes.
To book an inspection or request a tenant pack including application form and floorplans please contact our friendly on-site team.
- Category: Apartment
- Details: 1 1 1
- Rent: unfurnished $420/wk with large balcony
- Bond: $1680
- Available From: 18 July, 2022
- Pets Allowed: No
- Air Conditioned